1. Jordan WJ, Eskdale J, Boniotto M, Lennon GP and Gallagher G. IL-19 induces IL-6 production by human monocytes. Experimental Biology 2004 April 17 - Wednesday, April 21 in Washington, DC. Abstract Number: 9887
2. C.B. Jago, K Scott, P.H. Tan, N. Olsen Saraiva Camara, W. Jordan, A. George, R.I. Lechler and G. Lombardi. Aspirin-Treated DC Induce Hyporesponsiveness And Regulatory Activity In Responder T Cells. British Transplantation Society Conference, Birmingham, UK. April 2004
3. P.H. Tan, J. Yates, S.A. Xue, W.J. Jordan, R. Dong, M.A. Ritter, R.I. Lechler, G. Lombardi and A.J.T. George. Creation of tolerogenic Dendricitc Cells via intracellular CTLA4: a novel strategy with clinical utility Transplantation Society Conference, Birmingham, UK. Apr 2004
4. Tan PH, Yates J, Xue S, Jordan, W. J. et al. Prevention of co-stimulation molecule expression using intracellular CTLA4: a novel strategy for induction of T cell anergy. Xenotransplatation 10 (5): 531-531 September 2003
5. Rogers, N.J., Jackson, I.M., Jordan, W.J., Lombardi, G and Lechler, R.I. CD40 can co-stimulate human memory T cells and favour IL-10 secretion. British Society of Immunology Conference, Harrogate, UK, December 2002.
6. Ayala Tamir., Bill Jordan., Mary Ritter., Hans Stauss., Nagy Habib., Robert Lechler., Graham Foster and Giovanna Lombardi. Role of Intererons in Dendritic Cell Activation – The Immune Millieu Modifies the Th1/Th2 Outcome. DC2002 Conference, Bamberg, Germany, November 2002
7. Rogers, N.J., Jackson, I.M., Jordan, W.J., Yates, J., Lombardi, G and Lechler, R.I CD40 Costimulates a Human CD4 T Cell Alloproliferative Response in the Absence of CD80/86. American Transplant Congress, Washington, USA, April 2002.
8. Eren, E., Jordan, W.J and Ritter, M.A. The Immune Modulatory Functions of Haptoglobin. British Society of Immunology Conference, Harrogate, UK, December 2001.
9. William Jordan and Mary Ritter. Cytokine responses in Bone Marrow Transplantation. British Society of Immunology Conference, Harrogate, UK, December 2000.
10. Dorling A, Brookes P, Jordan W , et al. In vitro 'accommodated' endothelial cells induce a nitric oxide-dependent Th-2 pattern of cytokine production from human CD4+T cells. Transplantation 69 (8): 557 Suppl. S April 2000
11. William Jordan and Mary Ritter. Levels and Kinetics of Cytokine Production during Bone Marrow Transplantation: Potential for Improved Unrelated Donor Selection. Winner of annual PhD student poster prize, Royal Postgraduate Medical School, London, November 1997.
12. William Jordan, Nesrina Imami and Mary Ritter. Kinetics and Regulation of the Cytokine Response during the Allogeneic Mixed Lymphocyte Reaction. Rolduc Thymus Conference, Kirkrade, Netherlands. 23-26 March 1997.